Boards & Commissions
Read meeting information for the Board of Adjustment.
Browse information about the Design Review Commission, including meeting details.
The Board of Directors assists in decision-making and planning for projects related to the revitalization of downtown West Memphis.
Find information about the Park Commission, including a list of members.
Access meeting information for the Planning Commission.
The Public Works Department is committed to the maintenance and operation of the City of West Memphis's infrastructure. This includes ensuring the safety and quality of: streets, sidewalks, traffic signals, street lights, traffic signs, storm drain inlets and sanitation.
Read about the Utility Commission members for the City of West Memphis.
Meetings listed in monthly calendar order:
- Police - first Monday, noon, at city hall
- Public works - first Tuesday, noon, at city hall
- Human Resources - first Wednesday, noon, at utilities training room.
- Library - second Monday, odd months, 5:10 P.M., at library
- Utilities - second Thursday, 8:30 A.M., at utilities training room
- Design Review - second and fourth Thursdays, 4:00 P.M., at city hall
- Board of adjustment - second Thursday, at city hall
- Fire Department - third Tuesday, noon, at city hall
- Animal Control - third Wednesday, noon, at city hall
- Advertising and Promotion - third Wednesday, 4:00 p.m., at civic center
- Airport - third Thursday, 8:00 A.M., at municipal airport
- Budget - last Wednesday, noon, at city hall
- Planning - last Wednesday, 3:30 P.M. at city hall.
- MPO Citizens Advisory Committee - quarterly, at city hall
Groups that meet as needed:
- Insurance Committee
- Port Authority
- Public Facilities Board
- Main Street West Memphis