Crittenden County achieved the ACT® Work Ready Communities certification in May 2019.
Certification enables the community to be positioned to illustrate the training infrastructure needed to support existing and prospective industry. It also demonstrates the ability to align workforce training resources with industry needs. Many groups benefit when their state, county, or region join the ACT® Work Ready Communities initiative.
- Businesses and industries learn exactly what foundational skills are needed for a productive workforce and can easily communicate their needs to job seekers.
- Individuals understand what skills employers require and how to prepare for career success.
- Policymakers are able to measure skills gaps in a timely manner at the national, state, and local levels.
- Educators help close skills gaps using stackable, industry-recognized credentials integrated into career pathways.
- Economic developers have an on-demand reporting tool to document-and market-the quality of the local workforce.
For more information about how to gain the credential or how the credential can help your business please contact Mallory Darby at email@example.com.