The Mid-America Industrial Park is a publicly owned industrial park with all utility and road infrastructure in place. The park is zoned I-1 and suitable for light industrial development. Existing industries in the area include Family Dollar Distribution, Sediver, FedEx Freight, Bosch, Sterigenics, Hino Motors, and Schneider.
- No floodplain or environmental issues.
- All available sites are level, currently being used as farmland.
- Streamlined permitting process measured in weeks rather than months.
- Utilities (Water, Sewer, Electric) are provided by the municipally owned West Memphis Utility company at competitive rates.
- Congestion free, unrestricted access to Interstates 40 and 55.
- FTZ #273 - Subzone Eligible